Monday, June 16, 2014

2014-06-16 "Loser? Ah, how about I pull one of yo antennas out of your head. Then who's the loser, me or you!?"

Hello my beautiful family!!!
Once upon a time, this was an interesting week. Some happenings this week include, one of our potential investigators passing on (that was pretty sad.. she was only about 30), stake conference (which was super amazing! We basically have a President Gottfredson here.. President Abou, he's awesome), and, yup, you guessed it, lots of finding (which has been much less successful this last transfer... people will let us teach them once or twice, and then just be "busy" from then on....).
Today, we remembered randomly that sometime like, 19 years ago, I was like... a baby or something? We thought it was pretty cool. So we decided to go grab a pizza. It was a good call. We found a place that makes pretty legit pizza. And then we ate it. I do believe that pizza in Italian means food of the gods. Maybe its greek? Na, must be Italian. like, "fra-ji-le..." Basta, its a good thing to eat. Even though it makes you fat. Being fat isn't fun. Unless you're fat enough to pass off as being pregnant and can use that to get through long lines faster!

There is this delicious thing that my comp makes. Its called "Mango float." Imagine sweetened condensed milk, cream, graham crackers, and fresh mangoes, all frozen in the freezer making a layered cake.... OOooooo, AAAAaaaaahhhh, OOOooooo (kinda like we are watching fire works, except that I am making these sounds as I eat the mango float.) "It's good, it's like a short bread cookie thing with like cream in the middle, and it's like (notices staring), it's good (cough)." -Hoodwinked. "Well what are you waiting for? Something amazing I guess!" -Incredibles.
Hmm, ano pa, oh ya! I went on exchanges with Elder Gacer in my old area, Basud!!! Gacer is a new trainee, he's pretty awesome. We had an awesome balla time in Basud! We kinda wrecked it up there. We have some boss teaching. Like, ya, it was good. He is native, I can teach, I can speak pretty well in lessons (like, pretty much fluent there... not too many problems), and put the two of us together and you just have some Astig Teaching! yeah, it was a good call. Me + him = awesomeness. Yup, and it was super good to see all my old investigators again! They are progressing well. Joel is back and doing well!!

P.S. I love Google Translate!!!!! hahahahahahaha, so, once upon a time, I just goolge translated some of my own Tagalog to see what you guys see. For all you that are interested, astig means awesome! haha, I'm not calling you all brutes!!! Hahaha, Google translate says some very funny things. Try not to draw too many conclusions from reading my Tagalog, your translation may yet be faulty! Just an awesome FYI.
Hmm, some other awesomeness that happened to me yong lingo na ito... Well, Adrian is still doing very well with his walking. We are finding lots of awesome people in Fairview with him. We found Two girls two weeks ago that are looking pretty promising. We might be baptizing them... but it'll probably be after I leave.
Oh, And its transfers this week, but once again, I get to stay here!!! I have one more transfer in my first area! I am super happy. I love this area. We have a super duper awesome ward! Especially the bishop and his family. And the Santillans (their dad just moved to Manila for work... hopefully he can save up enough money to get married and then he can get baptized...). And Adrian... And like, everyone! I do love this area and I am super excited I get it for another six weeks! By the end of this transfer I will have spent 6 months in this area! Its a good call.

Anywho, gotta run! We gots ourselves an appointment right now!! Love you all tons! Keep being awesome! Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment