Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014-05-26 "Why do you have a bag on your head?"

Kumusta kayo yung pinakapagmamahal pamilya ko!!!!!
How the stink are yalls?!?! I hope you had a fantastic week. Because once again, I did!!! (It's almost becoming a chorus now, I don't remember not having a stinking awesome astig na lingo!!!! If I don't say it sometimes, just know, its a thing) So basically, I forgot my camera again.... Yeah, I am really glad that I am not serving stateside right now, because I think my mother would at this time, crucify me... I can just see her right now as she realizes I have no pics again, stirring the people up against me, like in the video of Christ when Pilate brings Christ out on the balcony, and then there's the old tatay down in the crowed.... "Crucify.. crucify him... CRUCIFY HIM!!!! (with her arms shaking over her head)" And then the crowed joins in and they all start yelling "Crucify Him!!" And then Pilate washes his hands.... Yeah.... I am sorry about the pics. You know the good news though!? I'm not in the U.S., and if I were, I would certainly hope that this is just me writing for the sake of writing, and my mother loves me enough not to crucify me for having no pictures. But I'll most certainly have my camera next week!!!!!!
So once upon a time, there was an elder. His name was Elder Christensen. He taught many people! The end.
If you have any questions, please forward them to my inbox...




You have no Idea how badly I wanted to just send that... It would have been quite entertaining, and I really have no idea what went on this week!!!!
Lets see, the Santillans didn't church again this week, so we have to postpone there baptism one more week... But their dad did come play basketball this morning with us... he is super astig!!!! There family is doing well, and ready for baptism!
Tapos, my Tagalog is getting a TON better! I love having a Filipino as my companion!!! It is so so so so SUPER duper helpfull! I mean, it aint nothing but a thing, but I can communicate now! Yeah!! Holla at your boy! Gus, we need the Super Sniffer.
Umm, honestly, this is just a really bad week again as far as memory goes!! We got punted a lot, and we did a lot of teaching. We have an awesome boy in Bibirao that is going to get his family reactivated because he wants to mission and he wants to know the BoM. Mom, I don't have time to write this. Maybe you can send to everyone else a shortened version about what I told to you about Bibirao...
Ummm, other than that. We were ninjas. We did awesome things. We talked to everyone... Oh yeah! We talked to that guy at the SM again. He hasn't come to church yet still, but that's cause he has work. He is trying to change up his schedule, so that his half day off comes on Sunday for church. He read the BoM once, and now he is half way through Alma again... He is a stud! That was in like, 4 weeks!!!!!
We also taught this guy this week about the Restoration, we had a killer lesson with him, and now he wants to be baptized. "That was a really nice story." - Kid History - "I forgot to say that."
Nanay Brioso dissappeared on us. Her husband was being a wicked man, so she left him. She is apparently still in our area somewhere, but we haven't found her yet. When we do, we will re-extend her baptismal date.

Anywho, we are late again to our FHE. Gotta run! Love you all! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment