Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014-05-19 "Get back witch!!!!""I'm not a witch, I'm your wife! But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore!!!!!!"

Hello family!!!!
So basically, this stinks, I am supposed to be at an FHE right now, so I gotta run, this is gonna be really short and crummy! Sorry!!!! Mother, I took some beautiful pics in Bibirao for you of the river and the flowers there... But I forgot my card reader, so I will have to get you a late present next week.. Sorry!!! But Happy Birthday!!! Love you much!!!!
For anyone who is interested in knowing...the Philippines is hot. Imagine being inside a rice cooker... in a shirt and tie. Walking long distances.... (I say rice cooker for three reasons... one, because its humid here, much like a rice cooker. Two, because I eat rice three meals a day, so rice is on my mind. Actually, its on my everything, I'm made of rice right now, and yes, that means I'm fat. And three, because its hot and humid here, like a rice cooker, and I don't know how else to say that... And four, rice is an amusing thing... Did you know that if you throw it and it is sticky, it sticks to the wall? Hmm, it also takes a while to clean up... don't ask, just know its a thing.)
For anyone else who is interested in knowing... The power on our street is pretty much the worst in the entire city. For some random reason our street will be the only one that will turn off... literally... And you would think with the mayor living right down the street he would get that fixed!!! But no, he does not. So often times, we have no fans... It also makes taking a shower interesting... since you don't have any light its hard to locate the bucket of water... and your soap.... tut tut. Woe is me!
Hmm, for the majority of our week, see FINDING. See also, for more details, TRACTING, CONTACTING LESS ACTIVES, PLAYING BASKETBALL WITH KIDS, and BEING AWESOME. Under these sections you will find the remainder of our awesomeness... The awesomeness is too great to withhold to this puny email in which I have no time to write! Just know, believe, have faith, repent, and endure to the end in your belief that I am doing awesome things...
P.S. I am going to eventually find a soap box and do this thing how missionaries used to do it... Real missionary work! I'm gonna stand on my soap box and preach some real repentance to these people!!!!!! "And the awesomeness was exceedingly great." Oi, Bibirao is a far area though... it can take up to two hours to walk to the farther parts... "in so much that they were exceedingly sore."
The Santillans had their Bap. Int. this week!!!! They passed!!!! Unfortunately, Francine wasn't there for the last lesson or the interview, and Jasper didn't come to church... so we have to postpone until next week... oh well, super exciting!!!!!!
Ummmmm, once upon a time, two elders walked into a bar. Actually, it was only one elder, the other was a Philippino and walked right under it.... the elder was immediately flattened. That's all!
Another interesting story, is that my comp is a really good cook. He is cooking some fantastic things with food... as a result, my belly did grow....... Troubles of a missionary...
Well, I am really sorry that I don't have a lot of success stories this week, but I gotta run!!!!! Love you all!!!! Peace Out!!!!

The Middle (cause see, next week I'll be writing another letter, so it isn't the end yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment