Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014-06-09 "And there'll be little flags on the hood, with HB on the them. Yeah, for enormous BIG HEAD!!!"

Hello my dearest family!!
Haha, yes, I may have stolen that quote from you Stephanie, but it made me laugh a little... of course the rest of you know it though!! You probably can all imitate the voice too! If not, dad, Shame on You!!! haha, joke lang, joke lang!

So, once upon a time, lets all say it together, 'I had a freaking awesome kick-butt week!!!!!' haha, bet nobody knew that was coming! haha, but for real! this week was way way awesome!!!
First, my bestest creation, (You slapped a fish!! You just... Punched it!!) the Santillan baptism this week!!!! So first, to preface it, brother is unmarried still, so he isn't baptized yet... and then Jasper moved back to his grandparents house for the year. So he will have to wait to be baptized till next week... that was sad. But Francine and Fria got baptized this week!!!! It was the best thing ever!! It was a super beautiful baptism. And the Santillan girls have become super good friends with bishops daughters, so bishops daughter did a solo at the baptism. It was actually really good, especially considering that nobody played the piano with her and she is only 11.. yup, it was cool beans! So they got baptized. Awesomeness!!! Haha, one time I was joking with Francine and told her the baptism by fire happened in this little tub thing we found while we were at the church... and that she might not have any hair afterwords... I think she was a little confused and extremely relieved when we did not light her on fire afterwords!!! Haha, woops! The good thing is, she understood that she would be receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. So... ya...
Another good story from this week, once again, Sherwin came to church this week! And this time he brought his wife and daughter!!! Haha, and everyone thought he was a member this week cause he totally shut down old man again in priesthood. He says some dumb things some times, but Sherwin knows his stuff! haha, its a good call. Always remember, if you have an investigator that attends your class.. try not to deep doctrine them. Its confusing for them... and it'll be really embarrassing if an investigator shuts you down!!! haha, he is a stud. I think he is not married though... that would be a problem. the common down fall of the Philippines.
"I will give place no more, for the enemy of my soul." Also known as laundry!!! "I hate [laundry]!!! I hate it!!!!" (said while covering my face with gray hair and laying in bed, I'm also animated and fat.... go figure.). Haha, "Welcome to another episode of Laundry Wars. Only on Missionary Planet." Once upon a time, I went to battle with my laundry.... it ended with me taking it to the laundromat cause I am sick of doing it by hand!!! But I see that some people have done their homework... Haha, "silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!"
So this week, once upon a time we went to teach Nanay Liwanag (yes Dallin, that is really her name, haha). But she wasn't there. So we saw her grandkids and were like, "Seguro, gusto mong makinig sa amin?" Almost the most pathetic plead in the history of the world for someone to listen to you... and surprisingly, we got the most enthusiastic yes I have ever heard! So we taught them an awesome lesson! They look like they have some really good potential!
This other time, we were having a district activity at the beach. The ZL's district happened to be there too. They happen to have a rugby playin poly in there district that had a rugby ball with him.... we were playing volley ball... I was gone before anybody could say anything! It felt so good to hold a rugby ball in my hands again!!! Rugby is gonna be in heaven... otherwise... it'll just not be heaven to me! I imagine I will have the same feelings that I had holding that rugby ball when I hold my first child someday. Looking down at the beautiful, sand-covered ball, I said, "Its ok baby, daddy's got you." Haha, ok, maybe that is a little bit stretched. But I had a good time with that ball. It was a super good time! Speaking of which, does anybody know how my boys did at nationals this year?
Sigi, I think that's all for this week. I gotta run!!! Peace and lovin all yalls!

Elder Christensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment